Selecting good Jaffna Hotel is very easy if happened to be in Jaffna. When looking for a hotel room for you or for your family, go through the available information months before you start your travel plan. Booking the room months before your arrival is better idea than looking for it in a short period. There are opportunities to book them directly online, contacting the hotel administration or through a travel agent. So here are some advices from the frequently travelling people.
Check the reputation for the selected hotel in the travel blogs. Read the views about the hotel from the fellow travelers who had stayed there. Take note, some hotel owners use paid promoters to write good reviews about their hotels in these pages. www.tripadvisor.com can help you by providing millions of pages that were submitted by the travelers.
- There are plenty ways to book a hotel room.
- Visit directly to any website that is offering booking facility with their partner hotels.
- Reserve Hotel accommodation in the Jaffna town by contacting hotel management directly yourself.
- Travel agents provide advance room booking service along with travel insurance at affordable price..
- Ask any of your friend or relatives living near to that hotel and ask them reserve a room on your name and details.
- Before you pay the money in advance ask them about their refund plan on room cancellation.
- Plan your arrival date and time at the hotel and the departing time and the date. This can save you lot of money and unwanted troubles.
New or Old Hotel.
- New hotels may have the smell of paints and other liquid that were used in the construction.
- Like wise old hotel rooms can give you old wood smell and old fabric smell even if they were replaced with new linen.
- Need good ventilation or to keep the room in low temperature with the assistance of A/C.
In House Service.
- Small hotels don't have 24 hours front desk service.
- Some of them provide onboard meals, bed and breakfast and full boarding, 24 hours dining facility in their restaurants.
- Laundry, phone calls and Spa are offered in many hotels as service.
- Some the hotels have different kinds of restaurants that you can select from.
- Some of them provide only the rooms with beds. In this case you must get food from outside while some of them don't allow bringing food from outside.
- Most hotels charge high room price for their rooms during the high season.
- Sign in for the hotel, travel agent newsletters as they used to provide low priced room rates as promotional offers during the off season.
Sri Lanka Top Tour.